Strengthening Mixed Health Systems: Building the Case and Pathways for Quality Private Maternity Care
R4D believes that public-private engagements (PPEs) are a critical part of evolving mixed health systems and that PPEs exist within an “ecosystem” composed of environmental, structural, and engagement factors that impact a PPE’s success.
This program is supported by funding from Merck, through Merck for Mothers, the company’s $500 million initiative to help create a world where no woman dies giving life. Merck for Mothers is known as MSD for Mothers outside the United States and Canada.
To access the slides presented during the webinar, click here.
- Don’t forget the ‘softer’ engagement factors in public-private engagements for health
- 4 opportunities to enrich guidance for public-private engagement in health
- The Public-Private Sector Ecosystem: Factors for effective engagement
- A call for evidence on strengthening mixed health systems
- Pursuing public-private engagement options in mixed health systems
- 3 principles for improving mixed health systems